More From John Clayton
- "Since I was an atheist for many years and came to believe in God through my studies in science, it frustrated me to see students and parents who viewed faith and science as enemies."
- "Christians were instructed to serve others, and the thanksgiving was for the grace of God and the fact that God offered a way for man to return to a positive relationship with Him."
- "The emphasis on the birth of Christ tends to polarize our pluralistic society and create legal and ethnic belligerence."
More In Faith
- "If you need to put your money in a safe and secure place and you want it to earn interest, Treasury bonds are safer than putting it in any bank as a deposit or putting it anywhere else, because they are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government."― Jim Cooper
- "It’s faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living."― Oliver Wendell Holmes
- "Notwithstanding these setbacks, the dream of a beautiful American orchestra goes on, and I share Dr. King’s faith that each year we move inexorably closer to a magnificent opening night."― Adam Schiff