More From John Clayton
- "There is no racial or ethnic involvement in Thanksgiving, and people who may be very distant from the Christian system can see the beauty and the positive spirit that comes from the holiday."
- "Since I was an atheist for many years and came to believe in God through my studies in science, it frustrated me to see students and parents who viewed faith and science as enemies."
- "Thanksgiving is a time when the world gets to see just how blessed and how workable the Christian system is. The emphasis is not on giving or buying, but on being thankful and expressing that appreciation to God and to one another."
More In Legal
- "The kingdom of God is an order of government established by divine authority. It is the only legal government that can exist in any part of the universe."― Orson Pratt
- "Outside of the Constitution we have no legal authority more than private citizens, and within it we have only so much as that instrument gives us. This broad principle limits all our functions and applies to all subjects."― Andrew Johnson
- "You don’t go around grieving all the time, but the grief is still there and always will be."― Nigella Lawson