More From John Clayton
- "Was the real Jesus of history one and the same as the Christ of faith whom we read about in the New Testament and worship in the church? Was Jesus really raised from the dead? Is he really the divine Lord of lords?"
- "Since I was an atheist for many years and came to believe in God through my studies in science, it frustrated me to see students and parents who viewed faith and science as enemies."
- "Christians were instructed to serve others, and the thanksgiving was for the grace of God and the fact that God offered a way for man to return to a positive relationship with Him."
More In Legal
- "However, there is no legal and legitimate state called Israel."― Hassan Nasrallah
- "Today, corruption has won and justice has lost. I brought corruption cases in good faith involving powerful people, and the political and legal establishment blatantly covered up and retaliated by targeting my law license."― Andrew Thomas
- "I’m not sure I can say there is a clean line between me as an individual and me as a lawyer."― Anita Hill