More From John Clayton
- "The emphasis on the birth of Christ tends to polarize our pluralistic society and create legal and ethnic belligerence."
- "Thanksgiving is a time when the world gets to see just how blessed and how workable the Christian system is. The emphasis is not on giving or buying, but on being thankful and expressing that appreciation to God and to one another."
- "Was the real Jesus of history one and the same as the Christ of faith whom we read about in the New Testament and worship in the church? Was Jesus really raised from the dead? Is he really the divine Lord of lords?"
More In Faith
- "I gave in, and admitted that God was God."― C. S. Lewis
- "Faith moves mountains, but you have to keep pushing while you are praying."― Mason Cooley
- "While we may be of different faiths, we have a strong sense of faith, family, community. We hold the values of freedom and human rights very high and I think that those are all a part of a very strong quilt that binds us together."― Robert Menendez