More From John Boehner
- "My dad and my uncles owned a bar outside of Cincinnati. I worked there growing up, mopping floors, waiting tables."
- "And that is why marriage and family law has emphasized the importance of marriage as the foundation of family, addressing the needs of children in the most positive way."
- "I think the government should do everything they possibly can to, to bring this crisis to an end; and that means going after BP, enforcing the laws that are on the books, and restoring the gulf to its original condition."
More In Best
- "The best government is that which teaches us to govern ourselves."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "There is no doubt that America remains the premier political, economic, military power in the world, and I both expect and count on it remaining so, because I think that’s certainly in our best interest but also the best interests of the world."― Hillary Clinton
- "A more humane form of capitalism is about the best I think we can get. Which might sound very reformist or conservative, but that’s basically where I am."― Henry Louis Gates