More From John Boehner
- "And that is why marriage and family law has emphasized the importance of marriage as the foundation of family, addressing the needs of children in the most positive way."
- "The job of training an Iraqi police force is one of the most important tasks being undertaken in Operation Iraqi Freedom. It is also one of the most difficult."
- "I think the government should do everything they possibly can to, to bring this crisis to an end; and that means going after BP, enforcing the laws that are on the books, and restoring the gulf to its original condition."
More In Family
- "While Free Choice Vouchers didn’t fulfill my vision of a health care system in which every American would be empowered to hire and fire their insurance company, they were a foothold for choice and competition and a safety valve for Americans whose employers are already forcing them to bear more and more of their family’s health insurance costs."― Ron Wyden
- "I pinch myself because of the understanding that I’ve been blessed with a real rare opportunity that few Americans ever get – to serve their government and their people at this level."― Marco Rubio
- "The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he is a baby."― Natalie Wood