More From John Boehner
- "The American people think the government in Washington is too big. That it spends too much. And – and that it’s totally out of control. They want something done about it."
- "My dad and my uncles owned a bar outside of Cincinnati. I worked there growing up, mopping floors, waiting tables."
- "The value of the majority lies not in the opportunity to wield great power, but in the chance to use power to do great things."
More In Family
- "I’ve made a good amount of money. I’m very happy that I can now support my theatre company and support friends and family, and I’m ready to maybe go back to school and change careers."― David Schwimmer
- "Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold."― Andre Maurois
- "A fellow oughtn’t to let his family property go to pieces."― Anthony Trollope