More From John Baldacci
- "All I know is that history repeats itself and people are going to want to experience the world. But I know then they are going to have a better appreciation for what is here in Maine."
- "There is a lot of interest in the arts, music, theatre, filmmaking, engineering, architecture and software design. I think we have now transitioned the modern-day version of the entrepreneur into the creative economy."
- "Our goal is to make Maine the healthiest state in the nation and reduce our overall health care costs."
More In Education
- "To me, a building – if it’s beautiful – is the love of one man, he’s made it out of his love for space, materials, things like that."― Martha Graham
- "The immediate future is going to be tragic for all of us unless we find a way of making the vast educational resources of this country serve the true purpose of education, truth and justice."― Anne Sullivan Macy
- "I was 21 in 1968, so I’m as much a child of the ’60s as is possible to be. In those years the subject of religion had really almost disappeared; the idea that religion was going to be a major force in the life of our societies, in the West anyway, would have seemed absurd in 1968."― Salman Rushdie