More From John Baldacci
- "Our goal is to make Maine the healthiest state in the nation and reduce our overall health care costs."
- "There is a lot of interest in the arts, music, theatre, filmmaking, engineering, architecture and software design. I think we have now transitioned the modern-day version of the entrepreneur into the creative economy."
- "All I know is that history repeats itself and people are going to want to experience the world. But I know then they are going to have a better appreciation for what is here in Maine."
More In Education
- "The relationship of the two problems is rather the reverse. To a great extent disarmament is dependent on guarantees of peace. Security comes first and disarmament second."― Ludwig Quidde
- "I’ve got a very deep and abiding passion about education being far more than buildings and textbooks; it’s what children bring into school with them."― Johann Lamont
- "Only a liberal senator from Massachusetts would say that a 49 percent increase in funding for education was not enough."― George W. Bush