More From John B. S. Haldane
- "The wise man regulates his conduct by the theories both of religion and science. But he regards these theories not as statements of ultimate fact but as art-forms."
- "And if we must educate our poets and artists in science, we must educate our masters, labour and capital, in art."
- "I have never yet met a healthy person who worried very much about his health, or a really good person who worried much about his own soul."
More In Teen
- "They were marketing me as a teen idol, when the stuff on the record was not what teen idols were doing at the time."― Rick Springfield
- "As I’ve said many times, the single most oppressed class in America right now is the teenager."― Joe Bob Briggs
- "Maturity is only a short break in adolescence."― Jules Feiffer