More From John B. S. Haldane
- "There can be no truce between science and religion."
- "And if we must educate our poets and artists in science, we must educate our masters, labour and capital, in art."
- "The wise man regulates his conduct by the theories both of religion and science. But he regards these theories not as statements of ultimate fact but as art-forms."
More In Teen
- "Adolescence isn’t just about prom or wearing sparkly dresses."― Jena Malone
- "They were marketing me as a teen idol, when the stuff on the record was not what teen idols were doing at the time."― Rick Springfield
- "Government itself is founded upon the great doctrine of the consent of the governed, and has its cornerstone in the memorable principle that men are endowed with inalienable rights."― Leland Stanford