More From John B. S. Haldane
- "The wise man regulates his conduct by the theories both of religion and science. But he regards these theories not as statements of ultimate fact but as art-forms."
- "And if we must educate our poets and artists in science, we must educate our masters, labour and capital, in art."
- "I have never yet met a healthy person who worried very much about his health, or a really good person who worried much about his own soul."
More In Teen
- "Government itself is founded upon the great doctrine of the consent of the governed, and has its cornerstone in the memorable principle that men are endowed with inalienable rights."― Leland Stanford
- "Research shows that parents are the single biggest influence on children – if you are worried about your teen and drugs, talk to them."― John Walters
- "If a movie isn’t a hit right out of the gate, they drop it. Which means that the whole mainstream Hollywood product has been skewed toward violence and vulgar teen comedy."― Roger Ebert