More From John B. S. Haldane
- "And if we must educate our poets and artists in science, we must educate our masters, labour and capital, in art."
- "The wise man regulates his conduct by the theories both of religion and science. But he regards these theories not as statements of ultimate fact but as art-forms."
- "I have never yet met a healthy person who worried very much about his health, or a really good person who worried much about his own soul."
More In Teen
- "Time scoots along pretty fast when you grow up."― Alan Ladd
- "When you’re in your 20s, there’s maybe a little room for you to not be at the top of your artistic game, if you look good on a magazine cover. When you’re not on the cover of the magazines anymore, then you realize that the work has to be great."― Tori Amos
- "Maturity is only a short break in adolescence."― Jules Feiffer