More From John Anderson
- "It is one of the issues that will have to be worked through however let me make the point and I think anyone would accept that if you set it up properly, not only will you get better environmental outcomes, you have a chance to create more wealth with the available resource."
- "But my point is that you design something in the end that precludes any unhealthy trading practices that are not going to serve your environmental or your economic objectives but now is not the time to do it."
- "I’m not being evasive but I am saying I’m not a scientist and I’m not directly involved in the consultation however the science must be sound, it must be agreed and the consultation must be of a high quality or no one will have any confidence in the process."
More In Trust
- "When men attempt bold gestures, generally it’s considered romantic. When women do it, it’s often considered desperate or psycho."― Sarah Jessica Parker
- "You have to trust your body to take care of you."― A. J. Langer
- "If I knew I was positive, why would I have ever gone to PAW to take a test?"― Marc Wallice