More From John Anderson
- "I’m not being evasive but I am saying I’m not a scientist and I’m not directly involved in the consultation however the science must be sound, it must be agreed and the consultation must be of a high quality or no one will have any confidence in the process."
- "It is one of the issues that will have to be worked through however let me make the point and I think anyone would accept that if you set it up properly, not only will you get better environmental outcomes, you have a chance to create more wealth with the available resource."
- "But my point is that you design something in the end that precludes any unhealthy trading practices that are not going to serve your environmental or your economic objectives but now is not the time to do it."
More In Trust
- "Don’t trust anyone over 30."― Pat Boone
- "Trust cannot be commanded; and yet it is also correct that the only one who earns trust is the one who is prepared to grant trust."― Gustav Heinemann
- "Whether you’re throwing up or breaking up, you want your girlfriend right there! I don’t trust women who don’t go to their girlfriends."― Drew Barrymore