More From John Anderson
- "They’ve got to tell us what is necessary to ensure the future health of the river system."
- "It is one of the issues that will have to be worked through however let me make the point and I think anyone would accept that if you set it up properly, not only will you get better environmental outcomes, you have a chance to create more wealth with the available resource."
- "We have to have a way of dealing with this that engenders confidence, trust, gives us every chance of getting the right outcome and boosts both sustainability and economic return at the same time."
More In Science
- "If you start any large theory, such as quantum mechanics, plate tectonics, evolution, it takes about 40 years for mainstream science to come around. Gaia has been going for only 30 years or so."― James Lovelock
- "Science is not a heartless pursuit of objective information. It is a creative human activity, its geniuses acting more as artists than as information processors."― Stephen Jay Gould
- "Science in the modern world has many uses; its chief use, however, is to provide long words to cover the errors of the rich."― Gilbert K. Chesterton