More From John Adams
- "The essence of a free government consists in an effectual control of rivalries."
- "Here is everything which can lay hold of the eye, ear and imagination – everything which can charm and bewitch the simple and ignorant. I wonder how Luther ever broke the spell."
- "Power always thinks it has a great soul and vast views beyond the comprehension of the weak."
More In Imagination
- "I had a pretty sexual imagination for a kid."― Janet Jackson
- "Imagination! Imagination! I put it first years ago, when I was asked what qualities I thought necessary for success on the stage."― Ellen Terry
- "Essentially, I’m untrained, so I just go with my imagination and try to put myself as solidly as I can into the shoes of whatever person I’m going to be playing."― Christian Bale