More From Johannes Stark
- "An external electric field, meeting it and passing through it, affects the negative as much as the positive quanta of the atom, and pushes the former to one side, and the latter in the other direction."
- "By allowing the positive ions to pass through an electric field and thus giving them a certain velocity, it is possible to distinguish them from the neutral, stationary atoms."
- "We can in fact first place the beam of rays of moving positive atomic ions in a plane perpendicular to the axis in which we see the spectral lines emitted by them."
More In Positive
- "Accent your positive and delete your negative."― Donna Karan
- "But you cannot expect every writer to dwell on human suffering. I think my books do deal with grave issues. People who say they are too positive probably haven’t read them."― Alexander McCall Smith
- "I don’t think, until the end, I had read a positive review of Boy Meets World."― Will Friedle