More From Johannes Stark
- "Thus at the beginning of 1906 it seemed to be established that the emitters of the spectral series of chemical elements are their positive atomic ions."
- "An external electric field, meeting it and passing through it, affects the negative as much as the positive quanta of the atom, and pushes the former to one side, and the latter in the other direction."
- "We can in fact first place the beam of rays of moving positive atomic ions in a plane perpendicular to the axis in which we see the spectral lines emitted by them."
More In Positive
- "We work hard on the show. We really believe in the show. It’s an enormous privilege to work on a show that has the power to touch people’s lives in such a positive way. The fan mail and the e-mail certainly reflect that."― Roma Downey
- "Qualifying is all about putting everything that you have and that the car has in one lap. It’s like a rush, I really enjoy that."― Sebastian Vettel
- "Many will view the compromises that will be made during your negotiations as painful concessions. But why not view them as peace offerings, ones that will provide in return the priceless gifts of hope, security and freedom for our children and our children’s?"― King Abdullah II