More From Johannes Stark
- "We can in fact first place the beam of rays of moving positive atomic ions in a plane perpendicular to the axis in which we see the spectral lines emitted by them."
- "Thus at the beginning of 1906 it seemed to be established that the emitters of the spectral series of chemical elements are their positive atomic ions."
- "An external electric field, meeting it and passing through it, affects the negative as much as the positive quanta of the atom, and pushes the former to one side, and the latter in the other direction."
More In Positive
- "The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge."― Albert Einstein
- "First of all, I try to be a positive role model."― Bruce Jenner
- "I had the idea for the show like a year and a half, two years ago. And it was all about the things that I didn’t like about TV. I was trying to create a positive solution for it. And it actually worked."― Genevieve Gorder