More From Johannes Stark
- "Thus at the beginning of 1906 it seemed to be established that the emitters of the spectral series of chemical elements are their positive atomic ions."
- "An external electric field, meeting it and passing through it, affects the negative as much as the positive quanta of the atom, and pushes the former to one side, and the latter in the other direction."
- "We can in fact first place the beam of rays of moving positive atomic ions in a plane perpendicular to the axis in which we see the spectral lines emitted by them."
More In Positive
- "I think the state of the NFL has a very positive outlook."― Roger Goodell
- "You have to be positive, and I’m not just talking about athletics, this also applies to life."― Sheryl Swoopes
- "There is so much that is positive, wonderful even, about state schools. At a state school your kids will learn to live alongside and appreciate other kids from many diverse and different cultures."― Arabella Weir