More From Johannes Stark
- "Thus at the beginning of 1906 it seemed to be established that the emitters of the spectral series of chemical elements are their positive atomic ions."
- "We can in fact first place the beam of rays of moving positive atomic ions in a plane perpendicular to the axis in which we see the spectral lines emitted by them."
- "By allowing the positive ions to pass through an electric field and thus giving them a certain velocity, it is possible to distinguish them from the neutral, stationary atoms."
More In Positive
- "I have great friends around me that are positive and I think that’s the key to life is making your own path. Set your own rules because there is no set rule, there is no set look, there is no set anything. You make your own rules in your life. You make your own decisions."― Amber Riley
- "I married a pretty famous girl, and when we drive through town there’s usually a car following us, when I walk out of my front door in Chelsea there’s six guys waiting for me."― Kevin Pietersen
- "I’ve received a lot of positive feedback from both the secular and Christian markets. People seem to be receiving it with open arms and hearts, and are interested in the stories I want to share about my relationship with God and my faith."― Brian Littrell