More From Joel Silver
- "There aren’t a lot of guys like me left. But I’m a war horse. I’ve been through it all. And you know something about war horses? Through the sleet, through the snow, they just keep going."
- "I never really was that passionate about playing sports. But when I was at this Mt. Herman school, I did have the ability to throw the frisbee. So when this sport evolved, it was fun because I was good at it."
- "I’m happy with my place in the firmament here. I like to produce movies and that’s where I want to be."
More In Experience
- "Physics is experience, arranged in economical order."― Ernst Mach
- "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."― Mother Teresa
- "I believe that being an actress or being involved in a movie has to be a life experience, otherwise why go for it? I have to change me, and I have to learn things, and I have to push me and my limits. By acting, I find a freedom inside of a prison in a way."― Juliette Binoche