More From Joel Osteen
- "I don’t mind saying, you know, that I don’t take a salary from the church, and God has blessed me with more money than I could imagine from my books."
- "Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life."
- "God wants us to prosper financially, to have plenty of money, to fulfill the destiny He has laid out for us."
More In Dad
- "As it has been told to me, my Dad had some kind of deal with Dick Clark. But when we got here, that fell through. So we were out here with no job, no furniture, no food."― Danny Bonaduce
- "As a father now, I wouldn’t do what my dad did, because it left me feeling emotionally unstable as a kid. But he didn’t do the things he did out of selfishness or malice."― Anthony Kiedis
- "I’m not a religious person. My mom was of Jewish blood and my dad was Protestant."― Daniel Radcliffe