More From Joel Osteen
- "I try to speak in everyday language. I feel like God has gifted me to take Bible principles and make them practical."
- "I say, don’t try to fight your own battles because God will do it."
- "You may make some mistakes – but that doesn’t make you a sinner. You’ve got the very nature of God on the inside of you."
More In Dad
- "My dad’s a beautiful man, but like a lot of Mexican men, or men in general, a lot of men have a problem with the balance of masculinity and femininity – intuition and compassion and tenderness – and get overboard with the macho thing. It took him a while to become more, I would say, conscious, evolved."― Carlos Santana
- "My hat was pulled down and this girl said ‘Are you really him?’ I whispered ‘Yeah, I’m really him.’ She screamed, ‘Mom! Dad! It’s Heath Ledger!"― Josh Hartnett
- "The British are so funny. It’s like they can’t believe I lived in Hackney. ‘You could live in Bondi Beach. Why would you want to live in ‘Ackney?’ But Hackney’s fantastic. I’m serious. There are so many artists there. I loved the markets, the parks, the pubs, the diversity. It was a cultural melting-pot."― Rose Byrne