More From Joel Hodgson
- "Mystery Science Theater is really a postmodern show, it’s really derived of many influences."
- "Well, really the way worked was that I had probably built fifty robots before Mystery Science Theater, and I had sold them in a store in Minneapolis in a store called Props, which was kind of a high end gift shop."
- "The name Crow was inspired by a number of things. I thought it would be cool to have a robot with sort of a Native American feel to it."
More In Science
- "In science, “fact” can only mean “confirmed to such a degree that it would be perverse to withhold provisional assent.” I suppose that apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit equal time in physics classrooms."― Stephen Jay Gould
- "Raising children is a creative endeavor, an art rather than a science."― Bruno Bettelheim
- "I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat."― Will Rogers