More From Joel Hodgson
- "But if you think you aren’t creative that’s cool, too. I think being around people who aren’t creative is kind of refreshing and nice."
- "Well, really the way worked was that I had probably built fifty robots before Mystery Science Theater, and I had sold them in a store in Minneapolis in a store called Props, which was kind of a high end gift shop."
- "The name Crow was inspired by a number of things. I thought it would be cool to have a robot with sort of a Native American feel to it."
More In Science
- "Science means simply the aggregate of all the recipes that are always successful. All the rest is literature."― Paul Valery
- "Research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I’m doing."― Wernher von Braun
- "Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all – the apathy of human beings."― Helen Keller