More From Joel Hodgson
- "The name Crow was inspired by a number of things. I thought it would be cool to have a robot with sort of a Native American feel to it."
- "But if you think you aren’t creative that’s cool, too. I think being around people who aren’t creative is kind of refreshing and nice."
- "Mystery Science Theater is really a postmodern show, it’s really derived of many influences."
More In Science
- "He is so old that his blood type was discontinued."― Bill Dana
- "It’s very easy for me to say what success is. I think success is connecting with an audience who understands you and having a dialogue with them. I think success is continuing to push yourself forward creatively and not sort of becoming a caricature of yourself."― Lena Dunham
- "But now I’ve got a young son and his interest is in science and now when I talk to him, I see that in the science sphere of our lives there is new, there is progress."― Janet Suzman