More From Joel Hodgson
- "Well, really the way worked was that I had probably built fifty robots before Mystery Science Theater, and I had sold them in a store in Minneapolis in a store called Props, which was kind of a high end gift shop."
- "But if you think you aren’t creative that’s cool, too. I think being around people who aren’t creative is kind of refreshing and nice."
- "Mystery Science Theater is really a postmodern show, it’s really derived of many influences."
More In Science
- "You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset."― Tom Hopkins
- "The grand aim of all science is to cover the greatest number of empirical facts by logical deduction from the smallest number of hypotheses or axioms."― Albert Einstein
- "Science is organized knowledge."― Herbert Spencer