More From Joel Hodgson
- "The name Crow was inspired by a number of things. I thought it would be cool to have a robot with sort of a Native American feel to it."
- "Well, really the way worked was that I had probably built fifty robots before Mystery Science Theater, and I had sold them in a store in Minneapolis in a store called Props, which was kind of a high end gift shop."
- "Mystery Science Theater is really a postmodern show, it’s really derived of many influences."
More In Science
- "A fact is a simple statement that everyone believes. It is innocent, unless found guilty. A hypothesis is a novel suggestion that no one wants to believe. It is guilty, until found effective."― Edward Teller
- "I don’t know anything about science."― Rachel Weisz
- "If God wants us to do a thing, he should make his wishes sufficiently clear. Sensible people will wait till he has done this before paying much attention to him."― Samuel Butler