More From Joel Edgerton
- "The tricky thing becomes: Do you know yourself well enough to then portray that on screen? And for me, I find that really hard. I’d rather hide behind accents and funny walks."
- "One of the things I’ve always enjoyed is moving around and staying fit. Physicality is such a big part of being an actor, but it’s also about stillness and silence."
- "It’s tricky. I’ve never been standing at the top of the tree with tons of money thrown at me. I’ve never really had a profile. So in a way I have this ‘nothing to lose’ attitude."
More In Friendship
- "One of the surest evidences of friendship that one individual can display to another is telling him gently of a fault. If any other can excel it, it is listening to such a disclosure with gratitude, and amending the error."― Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
- "Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities."― C. S. Lewis
- "The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."― Elbert Hubbard