More From Joel Edgerton
- "One of the things I’ve always enjoyed is moving around and staying fit. Physicality is such a big part of being an actor, but it’s also about stillness and silence."
- "The tricky thing becomes: Do you know yourself well enough to then portray that on screen? And for me, I find that really hard. I’d rather hide behind accents and funny walks."
- "Whenever you deal with science fiction you are setting up a world of rules. I think you work hard to establish the rules. And you also have to work even harder to maintain those rules, and within that find excitement and unpredictability and all that stuff."
More In Friendship
- "I have a very close friendship with the skaters."― Eric Heiden
- "The sacrifices of friendship were beautiful in her eyes as long as she was not asked to make them."― Hector Hugh Munro
- "As we become purer channels for God’s light, we develop an appetite for the sweetness that is possible in this world. A miracle worker is not geared toward fighting the world that is, but toward creating the world that could be."― Marianne Williamson