More From Joel Edgerton
- "One of the things I’ve always enjoyed is moving around and staying fit. Physicality is such a big part of being an actor, but it’s also about stillness and silence."
- "The tricky thing becomes: Do you know yourself well enough to then portray that on screen? And for me, I find that really hard. I’d rather hide behind accents and funny walks."
- "It’s tricky. I’ve never been standing at the top of the tree with tons of money thrown at me. I’ve never really had a profile. So in a way I have this ‘nothing to lose’ attitude."
More In Friendship
- "If we are to judge of love by its consequences, it more nearly resembles hatred than friendship."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery."― Samuel Smiles
- "An excellent man; he has no enemies; and none of his friends like him."― Oscar Wilde