More From Joe Namath
- "I should have been thinking more about my family, how I raised my children, how I maintained life’s work, so to speak."
- "I can’t compare family to athletics."
- "Whether it’s 18 years old or 40 years old, we think we know what’s going on. But if you’re lucky enough to continue the journey, its amazing how we keep learning how much we didn’t know."
More In Amazing
- "It’s a business you go into because your an egocentric. It’s a very embarrassing profession."― Katharine Hepburn
- "It is amazing how the public steadfastly refuse to attend the third day of a match when so often the last day produces the best and most exciting cricket."― Frank Woolley
- "I like making films about old people because they are repositories of amazing stories that they tell well. And they’re incredibly good telly."― Ian Hislop