More From Joe Namath
- "I was focused on athletics, outdoors, sports."
- "Whether it’s 18 years old or 40 years old, we think we know what’s going on. But if you’re lucky enough to continue the journey, its amazing how we keep learning how much we didn’t know."
- "Where I came from, sports were the only way to get out front."
More In Family
- "Children rarely want to know who their parents were before they were parents, and when age finally stirs their curiosity, there is no parent left to tell them."― Russell Baker
- "I’ve always wanted to do a family movie."― Adam Sandler
- "Finding that balance between work and family is the hardest thing I’ve ever done – by far."― Gwen Stefani