More From Joe Namath
- "Where I came from, sports were the only way to get out front."
- "I should have been thinking more about my family, how I raised my children, how I maintained life’s work, so to speak."
- "Whether it’s 18 years old or 40 years old, we think we know what’s going on. But if you’re lucky enough to continue the journey, its amazing how we keep learning how much we didn’t know."
More In Family
- "Every child should have a caring adult in their lives. And that’s not always a biological parent or family member. It may be a friend or neighbor. Often times it is a teacher."― Joe Manchin
- "Later, my father died up in Marysville. So, my mother and I got in the car and came down to Hollywood."― Marc Davis
- "Young writers only take off when they find their subjects. Since almost everyone has a family and stories about family, that is often a place to start."― Robert Morgan