More From Joe Montana
- "Yeah, I think it motivates you as people start to count you out. It doesn’t make you play any harder, because every time you go out on the field you give 110 percent, but it does give you more of an edge mentally, knowing that you were in the same situation, because in sports you always find yourself behind."
- "Man, coaching is a hard job, and it requires a lot of time… I hear stories from coaches who tell me that players call them in the middle of the night not knowing where they parked their car."
- "In sports… you play from the time you’re eight years old, and then you’re done forever."
More In Dreams
- "I worked on my voice for Sweet Dreams, but only to match my speaking voice to Patsy’s actual singing voice. That was my way into that character."― Jessica Lange
- "The atmosphere is much too near for dreams. It forces us to action. It is close to us. We are in it and of it. It rouses us both to study and to do. We must know its moods and also its motive forces."― Cleveland Abbe
- "My fear is that I go up to the girl of my dreams and say ‘I’m sorry, but I’ve got to say hello to you,’ and she slides the stool back and gets up and walks away, saying, ‘Not for me, Bub. I don’t want anything to do with you.’"― John Mayer