More From Joe Montana
- "In sports… you play from the time you’re eight years old, and then you’re done forever."
- "Yeah, I think it motivates you as people start to count you out. It doesn’t make you play any harder, because every time you go out on the field you give 110 percent, but it does give you more of an edge mentally, knowing that you were in the same situation, because in sports you always find yourself behind."
- "Man, coaching is a hard job, and it requires a lot of time… I hear stories from coaches who tell me that players call them in the middle of the night not knowing where they parked their car."
More In Dreams
- "A friend told me that teenage girls are always looking for someone to pin their dreams on. That doesn’t make it any less weird though."― Orlando Bloom
- "I want to help children in Serbia and around the world so they can realize their dreams."― Novak Djokovic
- "I was very inspired by Les Blank’s film ‘Burden of Dreams.’ I think what’s unique about his film and the two I’ve made is that they’re close examinations of filmmakers and how their own emotional experiences reflect in the material they’re rendering, and vice versa – how that material sometimes colors their own lives."― George Hickenlooper