More From Joe Montana
- "In sports… you play from the time you’re eight years old, and then you’re done forever."
- "Yeah, I think it motivates you as people start to count you out. It doesn’t make you play any harder, because every time you go out on the field you give 110 percent, but it does give you more of an edge mentally, knowing that you were in the same situation, because in sports you always find yourself behind."
- "Man, coaching is a hard job, and it requires a lot of time… I hear stories from coaches who tell me that players call them in the middle of the night not knowing where they parked their car."
More In Dreams
- "Always wear cute pyjamas to bed, you’ll never know who u will meet in your dreams."― Joel Madden
- "Hollywood is the dream factory, and no one dreams about older women."― Amy Heckerling
- "Sports nurtures dreams of achieving self confidence and masculine striving for the skinny kid watching a boxer dance around the ring with sublime ease."― Armstrong Williams