More From Joe Lieberman
- "The promise of education reform can never be fulfilled without adequate funding, and by shortchanging our schools, President Bush is breaking his promise to our children."
- "I also know that there have been many times in our history when the proximity of an election has induced exactly the kind of leadership and consensus-building that produce progress in our democracy."
- "I also urge the Obama administration – both on its own and in cooperation with other responsible governments around the world – to use all legal means necessary to shut down WikiLeaks before it can do more damage by releasing additional cables. WikiLeaks’ activities represent a shared threat to collective international security."
More In Strength
- "You are talking to a man who can only play a plastic keyboard. Give me anything weighted and I’ve had it. I haven’t got the strength in my fingers to push them down. So I don’t get a lot of expression on the keyboard."― Midge Ure
- "Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."― Martin Henry Fischer
- "Calm, open debate, and logical thought drive strength to its maximum effectiveness."― Billy Corgan