More From Joe Lieberman
- "You know, I respect what Howard Dean has been able to do. It’s good for our party. But I’ve got to tell you this: If money alone decided presidential nominations, Phil Gramm would have been nominated in ’96."
- "This is an exciting time. I believe we stand at the edge of a new age – a Golden Age – of freedom that will rival any of the great eras of world history because it will be the entire world itself that is changing."
- "I also urge the Obama administration – both on its own and in cooperation with other responsible governments around the world – to use all legal means necessary to shut down WikiLeaks before it can do more damage by releasing additional cables. WikiLeaks’ activities represent a shared threat to collective international security."
More In Strength
- "For example, the Prime Minister earlier this year talked about the importance of the Arctic to our future. He’s right. A hundred years from now, the strength of Canada is going to be coming from our resources in the Arctic."― Brian Mulroney
- "Intensity like signal strength will generally fall off with distance from the source, although it also depends on the local conditions and the pathway from the source to the point."― Charles Francis Richter
- "These rules may seem simple enough, but it will require great morale and physical courage to adhere to them. But if carried out in the strict sense of the word it will surely lead to a greater success than could otherwise be attained."― Major Taylor