More From Joe Biden
- "There’s a lot of revisionist history that goes on these days about Iraq."
- "Over the objections, where they sound like squealing pigs, over the objections of Romney and all his allies, we passed some of the toughest Wall Street regulations in history, turning Wall Street back into the allocator of capital it always has been and no longer a casino. And they want to repeal it."
- "I was kind of secretly hoping one of my kids would go out and make a million bucks. So when they put me in a home, at least I’ll have a window with a view."
More In Friendship
- "One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible. Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life, a community of thought, a rivalry of aim."― Brooks Adams
- "Virtue is a habit of the mind, consistent with nature and moderation and reason."― Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity, before it is entitled to the appellation."― George Washington