More From Joe Biden
- "Look folks, we know who built this country and we know who is going to rebuild it. It’s you. Instead of vilifying you, we should be thanking you. We owe you."
- "Our future cannot depend on the government alone. The ultimate solutions lie in the attitudes and the actions of the American people."
- "For too long in this society, we have celebrated unrestrained individualism over common community."
More In Friendship
- "From an early age I didn’t buy into the value systems of working hard in a nine-to-five job. I thought creativity, friendship and loyalty and pushing the boundaries of what was acceptable was much more interesting."― Adam Clayton
- "It must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them."― Gilbert Parker
- "Friendship is held to be the severest test of character."― Charles Eastman