More From Joe Biden
- "Look, freedom is an overwhelming American notion. The idea that we want to see the world, the peoples of the world free is something that all of us subscribe to."
- "I was kind of secretly hoping one of my kids would go out and make a million bucks. So when they put me in a home, at least I’ll have a window with a view."
- "Well, I thought the deal was, when you went to work for the government you weren’t supposed to make money!"
More In Friendship
- "It is not so much our friends’ help that helps us, as the confidence of their help."― Epicurus
- "Translation is an interestingly different way to be involved both with poetry and with the language that I’ve found myself living in much of the time. I think the two feed each other."― Marilyn Hacker
- "When two people first meet, they can only have a very ordinary kind of friendship. But when you begin to understand each other, when you get close to them, you discover that you’re suddenly eager to know him or her even better."― Zhang Ziyi