More From Joe Biden
- "You’ve got to reach a hand of friendship across the aisle and across philosophies in this country."
- "Over the objections, where they sound like squealing pigs, over the objections of Romney and all his allies, we passed some of the toughest Wall Street regulations in history, turning Wall Street back into the allocator of capital it always has been and no longer a casino. And they want to repeal it."
- "There’s one advantage in having been around as long as I have. Everybody in the Senate knows me, and – I’m going to say something presumptuous, to repeat myself – I think most respect me."
More In Power
- "He who steals a little steals with the same wish as he who steals much, but with less power."― Plato
- "Back in the 1960s, I saw Peter, Paul and Mary. I was at that age, about 14, and I was mesmerized."― Lucinda Williams
- "There is that in the glance of a flower which may at times control the greatest of creation’s braggart lords."― John Muir