More From Jodi Picoult
- "The act of writing… is the act of trying to understand why my opinion is what it is. And ultimately, I think that’s the same experience the reader has when they pick up one of my books."
- "I started writing when I had three kids under the age of 4. I used to write every ten minutes I got to sit in front of a computer. Now, when I have more time, I function the same way: if it’s writing time, I write."
- "I was one of the first authors to have an active website. I’m totally obsessed with technology. I’m always looking for ways to connect with my readers. I answer all my fan mail."
More In Change
- "We must all obey the great law of change. It is the most powerful law of nature."― Edmund Burke
- "I was supposed to have a relationship with Judy, but that never happened. Actors in series didn’t have the control that they have today over their jobs."― Mark Goddard
- "In order to change the world, you have to get your head together first."― Jimi Hendrix