More From Jodi Picoult
- "I know that books I have written will still resonate in 50 years – particularly ‘My Sister’s Keeper.’ It has sold three million copies in the States alone. I strongly feel that, as a novelist, you have a platform and the ability to change people’s minds."
- "The act of writing… is the act of trying to understand why my opinion is what it is. And ultimately, I think that’s the same experience the reader has when they pick up one of my books."
- "I have several writer friends, but I don’t involve them in my work process. I’m more likely to talk about the business of publishing with them."
More In Change
- "Change alone is unchanging."― Heraclitus
- "The argument that someone is a bad man is an inadequate argument for war and certainly an inadequate and unacceptable argument for regime change."― John Major
- "It becomes more necessary to see the truth as it is if you realize that the only vehicle for change are these people who have lost their personality."― Steven Biko