More From Jodi Picoult
- "I woke up one morning thinking about wolves and realized that wolf packs function as families. Everyone has a role, and if you act within the parameters of your role, the whole pack succeeds, and when that falls apart, so does the pack."
- "There’s that unwritten schism that literary writers get all the awards and commericals writers get all the success."
- "Many of my books come from what if questions that I can’t answer, things that I’m worried about as either a woman, a wife, a mom, an American."
More In Change
- "Education doesn’t change life much. It just lifts trouble to a higher plane of regard."― Robert Frost
- "People feel that the EU is a one-way process, a great machine that sucks up decision-making from national parliaments to the European level until everything is decided by the EU. That needs to change."― William Hague
- "As long as I retain my feeling and my passion for Nature, I can partly soften or subdue my other passions and resist or endure those of others."― Lord Byron