More From Jock Sturges
- "We live in an age where anonymity is growing in magnitude like a bomb going off."
- "I just yesterday returned from a trip where I photographed a woman with two children whom I photographed first when she was the age of the older of the two children."
- "It’s no small irony that the government inevitably and invariably ends up promoting precisely that which they would most like to repress."
More In Beauty
- "I do not see any beauty in self-restraint."― Mary MacLane
- "Shortly thereafter, some friends encouraged me to try out for the Miss South Carolina World beauty pageant. To my surprise, I won – and was sent to New York City to compete nationally."― Donna Rice
- "You don’t know what the Chinese expect in the way of beauty. The presentation is just a farce. You come into a room filled with 50 people and they don’t talk to you. There’s very little interaction."― Helmut Jahn