More From Jock Sturges
- "All my life I’ve taken photographs of people who are completely at peace being what they were in the situations I photographed them in."
- "I just yesterday returned from a trip where I photographed a woman with two children whom I photographed first when she was the age of the older of the two children."
- "We live in an age where anonymity is growing in magnitude like a bomb going off."
More In Beauty
- "I really wanted there to be something in my life that I enjoy just for the beauty of it."― Robert Caro
- "Beauty can make you powerful in a way that isn’t good for you. Being OK is better for the person I have become."― Felicity Huffman
- "A horse is a thing of beauty… none will tire of looking at him as long as he displays himself in his splendor."― Xenophon