More From Joan Jett
- "I sure saw a lot of kids that I’m sure didn’t know a lot about us, or we were definitely new to them. The kids who came up to me afterward, we’d talk about music, sign a lot of autographs. So I’m sure we made a lot of new fans."
- "I think I was born strong-willed. That’s not the kind of thing you can learn. The advantage is, you stick to what you believe in and rarely get pushed out of what you want to do."
- "Women are still second-class citizens."
More In Music
- "Music is the soundtrack to the crappy movie that is my life."― Chris Rock
- "I always wanted to work with Michael Jackson. His music will live forever and with technology nowadays… maybe I could."― Jordin Sparks
- "While Democrats fussed with the details of health care reforms, conservatives spent months telling the nation that the real issue is freedom, that what’s on the line is American liberty itself."― Thomas Frank