More From Joan Cusack
- "I take parenting incredibly seriously. I want to be there for my kids and help them navigate the world, and develop skills, emotional intelligence, to enjoy life, and I’m lucky to be able to do that and have two healthy, normal boys."
- "I mean that I think I find the psychology of people more interesting than politics. I think the psychology of politics is more interesting than straight politics."
- "A relationship is hard in and of itself. And having kids is really hard work, but I think it’s really meaningful, as is a relationship. But they all take work."
More In Mom
- "With the theatre, your whole day is geared towards the evening’s show, and that’s the job. People usually go to work about 9 and come home around 5, or maybe 7."― Kristin Scott Thomas
- "Adopting a new healthier lifestyle can involve changing diet to include more fresh fruit and vegetables as well as increasing levels of exercise."― Linford Christie
- "I’m somebody who doesn’t work with a stylist. I’ll be honest with you, I’m a mom and it’s just not something I want to put money toward because it’s expensive to have somebody who helps dress you and I feel like I have to pay for preschool and so many things… so I don’t have a stylist."― Busy Philipps