More From Joan Cusack
- "I mean that I think I find the psychology of people more interesting than politics. I think the psychology of politics is more interesting than straight politics."
- "It’s nice to be able to work; I’d love to be able to do another TV show I could do in Chicago so I could live and work in the same place. It’s hard being a parent and being in a good marriage, and it all takes a lot of work, but if you’re not there you can’t do any of it."
- "Can they do both? That’s a huge balance, I think, with kids- trying to find the right- it’s everything, you know, it’s social life, it’s academics, it’s sports."
More In Mom
- "My mom said, ‘Don’t get married. You’re too young. Go out there and experience what life has to offer.’ And I did."― Emmitt Smith
- "I never let anyone pluck, including myself, unless my mom approves. She guards my eyebrows. She’s like the eyebrow police!"― Isabelle Fuhrman
- "Being a mom’s so empowering and incredible. I’m one of those people who believes that life brings things to you at a certain time for a certain reason, and if you just go with it, that’s where the best moments come from."― Ashlee Simpson