More From Joan Collins
- "The problem with beauty is that it’s like being born rich and getting poorer."
- "I’ve three children, three grandchildren, I work, I travel, and I’m very happily married. I’m very satisfied and happy with my life and there really isn’t anything I want."
- "I’ve never chased fame. I came into this business to be a theatre actress. I was nine when I first appeared on stage. But I can’t say I would turn my back on fortune. I’m someone who enjoys the benefits of money."
More In Beauty
- "We were astonished by the beauty and refinement of the art displayed by the objects surpassing all we could have imagined – the impression was overwhelming."― Howard Carter
- "Our situation today shows that beauty demands for itself at least as much courage and decision as do truth and goodness, and she will not allow herself to be separated and banned from her two sisters without taking them along with herself in an act of mysterious vengeance."― Hans Urs von Balthasar
- "Because beauty isn’t enough, there must be something more."― Eva Herzigova