More From Joan Collins
- "I’ve never chased fame. I came into this business to be a theatre actress. I was nine when I first appeared on stage. But I can’t say I would turn my back on fortune. I’m someone who enjoys the benefits of money."
- "I don’t look my age, I don’t feel my age and I don’t act my age. To me age is just a number."
- "I think it has something to do with being British. We don’t take ourselves as seriously as some other countries do. I think a lot of people take themselves far too seriously; I find that a very tedious attitude."
More In Beauty
- "Not longer loved or fostered by religion, beauty is lifted from its face as a mask, and its absence exposes features on that face which threaten to become incomprehensible to man."― Hans Urs von Balthasar
- "Women artists need to break barriers in order for women’s experience to be valuable."― Liz Phair
- "Of course, all of the software I write runs on Linux; that’s the beauty of standards, and of cross-platform code. I don’t have to run your OS, and you don’t have to run mine, and we can use the same applications anyway!"― Jamie Zawinski