More From Joan Collins
- "I think it has something to do with being British. We don’t take ourselves as seriously as some other countries do. I think a lot of people take themselves far too seriously; I find that a very tedious attitude."
- "Age is just a number. It’s totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine."
- "I’ve never chased fame. I came into this business to be a theatre actress. I was nine when I first appeared on stage. But I can’t say I would turn my back on fortune. I’m someone who enjoys the benefits of money."
More In Beauty
- "I have several computer companies. One of them I have a program for wide-format printing. I have a beauty program. So I have several different programs that I own for printing."― Jerry Mathers
- "It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength."― Maya Angelou
- "The beauty we love is very silent. It smiles softly to itself, but never speaks."― Richard Le Gallienne