More From Joan Collins
- "Well I’ve written four beauty books as well."
- "I’ve never chased fame. I came into this business to be a theatre actress. I was nine when I first appeared on stage. But I can’t say I would turn my back on fortune. I’m someone who enjoys the benefits of money."
- "I have the absolute utmost respect for soap opera actors now. They work harder than any actor I know in any other medium. And they don’t get very much approbation for it."
More In Beauty
- "Beauty is all very well at first sight; but who ever looks at it when it has been in the house three days?"― George Bernard Shaw
- "When you work you are a flute through whose heart the whispering of the hours turns to music. Which of you would be a reed, dumb and silent, when all else sings together in unison?"― Khalil Gibran
- "For me the greatest beauty always lies in the greatest clarity."― Gotthold Ephraim Lessing