More From Jimmy Fallon
- "I was into the Mets because my Dad worked at IBM where he got free Mets tickets, so I was into the Mets… then I got to ‘Saturday Night Live’ where my boss has unbelievable N.Y. Yankees tickets, so he invites us to the games. I’m going to all the games, so I might as well root for the team I’m gonna go sit with."
- "My parents were kind of over protective people. Me and my sister had to play in the backyard all the time. They bought us bikes for Christmas but wouldn’t let us ride in the street, we had to ride in the backyard. Another Christmas, my dad got me a basketball hoop and put it in the middle of the lawn! You can’t dribble on grass."
- "I like video games, I like tech, I like being positive."
More In Smile
- "The smile on your face lets me know that you need me, there’s a truth in your heart that says you’ll never leave me, and the touch of your hand says you’ll catch me whenever I fall."― Allison Krauss
- "So many people say that obviously my game has changed since I arrived here and I say that it’s good that it changed, otherwise it would show a lack of intelligence."― Thierry Henry
- "We are long before we are convinced that happiness is never to be found, and each believes it possessed by others, to keep alive the hope of obtaining it for himself."― Samuel Johnson