More From Jimmy Fallon
- "Politics is pop. Our job as comedians – especially me, as a late-night talk show, which is a broader audience – is to amplify what we think America is thinking."
- "If you’re a sports fan you realize that when you meet somebody, like a girlfriend, they kind of have to root for your team. They don’t have a choice."
- "The one thing you shouldn’t do is try to tell a cab driver how to get somewhere."
More In Smile
- "In my whole career, I’ve never seen this type of race that you had to wait for the last day. There’s so many teams that are involved. You’ve got to smile because we’re in it."― David Wells
- "That a man be willing, when others are so too, as far forth as for peace and defense of himself he shall think it necessary, to lay down this right to all things; and be contented with so much liberty against other men, as he would allow other men against himself."― Thomas Hobbes
- "The catch phrase for the day is ‘Do an act of kindness. Help one person smile.’"― Harvey Ball