More From Jimmy Carter
- "I don’t think that the total creation took place in six days as we now measure time. If we can confirm, say, the Big Bang theory, that doesn’t at all cause me to question my faith that God created the Big Bang."
- "I’ve used the prestige and influence of having been a president of the United States as effectively as possible. And secondly, I’ve still been able to carry out my commitments to peace and human rights and environmental quality and freedom and democracy and so forth."
- "I’ve looked on many women with lust. I’ve committed adultery in my heart many times. God knows I will do this and forgives me."
More In Freedom
- "I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart."― Tiger Woods
- "The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask."― Jim Morrison
- "True freedom is where an individual’s thoughts and actions are in alignment with that which is true, correct, and of honor – no matter the personal price."― Bryant H. McGill