More From Jimmy Carter
- "There’s no doubt that usually a president’s public image is enhanced by going to war. That never did appeal to me."
- "You can not divorce religious belief and public service. I’ve never detected any conflict between God’s will and my political duty. If you violate one, you violate the other."
- "It is good to realize that if love and peace can prevail on earth, and if we can teach our children to honor nature’s gifts, the joys and beauties of the outdoors will be here forever."
More In Art
- "I want art to make me think. In order to do that, it may piss me off, or make me uncomfortable. That promotes awareness and change, or at least some discussion."― Pink
- "You should carefully study the Art of Reasoning, as it is what most people are very deficient in, and I know few things more disagreeable than to argue, or even converse with a man who has no idea of inductive and deductive philosophy."― William John Wills
- "I’m constantly exposing myself to art and that inspires me."― Dominic Monaghan