More From Jimmy Buffett
- "Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party."
- "Humor has bailed me out of more tight situations than I can think of. If you go with your instincts and keep your humor, creativity follows. With luck, success comes, too."
- "I hate to mention age, but I come from an era when we weren’t consumed by technology and television."
More In Age
- "I think the sport of wrestling, which I became involved with at the age of 14… I competed until I was 34, kind of old for a contact sport. I coached the sport until I was 47. I think the discipline of wrestling has given me the discipline I have to write."― John Irving
- "I believe that investing in our children’s development from the earliest age is the single most important contribution we can make to the health and wellbeing of our citizens, their capacity and the future prosperity of our state."― Jay Weatherill
- "A great age of literature is perhaps always a great age of translations."― Ezra Pound