More From Jimmy Buffett
- "I hate to mention age, but I come from an era when we weren’t consumed by technology and television."
- "Humor has bailed me out of more tight situations than I can think of. If you go with your instincts and keep your humor, creativity follows. With luck, success comes, too."
- "Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party."
More In Age
- "To me, old age is always fifteen years older than I am."― Bernard Baruch
- "The 19th century was the age of Individualism; the 20th and 21st are the ages of Socialism."― Francis Parker Yockey
- "At my age the only problem is with remembering names. When I call everyone darling, it has damn all to do with passionately adoring them, but I know I’m safe calling them that. Although, of course, I adore them too."― Richard Attenborough