More From Jim Morrison
- "Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is."
- "The appeal of cinema lies in the fear of death."
- "Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts."
More In Life
- "If military movies were automatically successful we’d make nothing but military movies. But seriously, patriotism is one thing that all Americans have in common."― Tommy Lee Jones
- "What a wee little part of a person’s life are his acts and his words! His real life is led in his head, and is known to none but himself."― Mark Twain
- "The true object of all human life is play. Earth is a task garden; heaven is a playground."― Gilbert K. Chesterton