More From Jim Morrison
- "If my poetry aims to achieve anything, it’s to deliver people from the limited ways in which they see and feel."
- "Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."
- "I think in art, but especially in films, people are trying to confirm their own existences."
More In Life
- "Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us."― Voltaire
- "Once you’ve wrestled, everything else in life is easy."― Dan Gable
- "Wars and elections are both too big and too small to matter in the long run. The daily work – that goes on, it adds up."― Barbara Kingsolver