More From Jim Hightower
- "When I entered politics, I took the only downward turn you could take from journalism."
- "Politics isn’t about left versus right; it’s about top versus bottom."
- "Populism is not a style, it’s a people’s rebellion against the iron grip that big corporations have on our country – including our economy, government, media, and environment."
More In Courage
- "For many men, the acquisition of wealth does not end their troubles, it only changes them."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "If one is going to err, one should err on the side of liberty and freedom."― Kofi Annan
- "I think the Iraqi people have shown extraordinary patience and courage in the last few months. They have really put a political system on the way to success, to a real democracy here."― Paul Bremer