More From Jim Hightower
- "The corporations don’t have to lobby the government anymore. They are the government."
- "This is a matter of public health. The public was sick and tired of DeLay and his corruption."
- "Populism is not a style, it’s a people’s rebellion against the iron grip that big corporations have on our country – including our economy, government, media, and environment."
More In Courage
- "Our young people have come to look upon war as a kind of beneficent deity, which not only adds to the national honor but uplifts a nation and develops patriotism and courage."― Rebecca Harding Davis
- "Success is that old ABC – ability, breaks, and courage."― Charles Luckman
- "You and I come by road or rail, but economists travel on infrastructure."― Margaret Thatcher