More From Jim Harrison
- "I used to get criticized for putting food in novels."
- "The old fun thing is when somebody typed up the first chapter of War and Peace. And then made a precis of the rest of it and sent it out and only one publisher recognized it."
- "I enjoy about 1 out of 100 movies, it’s about the same proportion to books published that I care to read."
More In Travel
- "To the lover of wilderness, Alaska is one of the most wonderful countries in the world."― John Muir
- "I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I’ve been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I’ve done a tremendous amount of travel."― Phil Keoghan
- "I’m passionate and I travel the world not just as a tourist but to understand cultures… I’ve lived with Masai tribe… I travel the world and bring it back in the form of a research book that would become the starting point for the collection."― John Galliano