More From Jim Harrison
- "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy… or they become legend."
- "I enjoy about 1 out of 100 movies, it’s about the same proportion to books published that I care to read."
- "I used to get criticized for putting food in novels."
More In Travel
- "I’m passionate and I travel the world not just as a tourist but to understand cultures… I’ve lived with Masai tribe… I travel the world and bring it back in the form of a research book that would become the starting point for the collection."― John Galliano
- "Until the June 1967 war I was completely caught up in the life of a young professor of English. Beginning in 1968, I started to think, write, and travel as someone who felt himself to be directly involved in the renaissance of Palestinian life and politics."― Edward Said
- "There is a pride, a self-love, in human minds that will seldom be kept so low as to make men and women humbler than they ought to be."― Samuel Richardson