More From Jim Garrison
- "I derive no pleasure from prosecuting a man, even though I know he’s guilty; do you think I could sleep at night or look at myself in the mirror in the morning if I hounded an innocent man?"
- "It’s rather naive, apart from being ethically objectionable, to assume that our investigators travel around the country with bags of money trying to bribe witnesses to lie on the witness stand. We just don’t operate that way."
- "Until as recently as November of 1966, I had complete faith in the Warren Report. Of course, my faith in the Report was grounded in ignorance, since I had never read it."
More In Experience
- "In a person who is open to experience each stimulus is freely relayed through the nervous system, without being distorted by any process of defensiveness."― Carl Rogers
- "If merely ‘feeling good’ could decide, drunkenness would be the supremely valid human experience."― William James
- "Being in love is the only transcendent experience."― Armistead Maupin