More From Jim DeMint
- "Well, one of the most important things for Americans to be reminded of is that a lot of the exceptional nature of our country is founded in Judeo-Christian values that promotes individualism, personal responsibility, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to family, charity."
- "Marriage is a religious and state issue."
- "If you remember you just have one constituent, and that’s God himself, and if you try to please him I think you usually come with a lot steadier pace and a lot more peace in your life."
More In Education
- "If you don’t like the way the world is, you change it. You have an obligation to change it. You just do it one step at a time."― Marian Wright Edelman
- "Education exposes young people to a broader world, a world full of opportunity and hope."― Christine Gregoire
- "I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated."― Al McGuire