More From Jim DeMint
- "Since the dawn of time, traditional marriage – the union between one man and one woman – has been the building block of civilization, and at no point in our nation’s history has that foundation been under more severe attack than now."
- "I don’t need to be asking for money for local museums and other projects just to make me look good back home."
- "Well, purity – there’s no purity in politics."
More In Education
- "It’s interesting to wake up at 3 in the morning by someone saying they’re a reporter and they want to know how you feel. I felt fine, but I said, ‘Well, why do you ask?’"― Saul Perlmutter
- "I do think that a general liberal arts education is very important, particularly in an uncertain changing world."― Steve Case
- "No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means."― Maimonides