More From Jim Cramer
- "I think that there are changes that have occurred in technology that make is that more people can have the same level of information that I have. My advantage is that I’m very good at interpreting the information."
- "I mean I’m not smarter than the market, but I can recognize a good tape and a bad tape. I recognize when it’s right and when it’s wrong and that’s what my strength is."
More In Money
- "I am very fortunate I can send my kids to private school, but everybody does not have the money. If you cannot get your kid in a good school today, your kids are going to be behind the eight ball."― Spike Lee
- "My father thought sport was something fun – he didn’t know it was a way to make money. Then I won a Mercedes at the world championships and I gave it to him. From the moment it arrived my father said: ‘Good, you can support not just yourself but me too’."― Haile Gebrselassie
- "The strongest bank in the United States will last only so long as the people will have sufficient confidence in it to keep their money there."― Carter G. Woodson