More From Jim Cramer
- "I think that there are changes that have occurred in technology that make is that more people can have the same level of information that I have. My advantage is that I’m very good at interpreting the information."
- "I mean I’m not smarter than the market, but I can recognize a good tape and a bad tape. I recognize when it’s right and when it’s wrong and that’s what my strength is."
More In Money
- "I’m sick of giving creeps money off my soul."― Bob Dylan
- "Due to the reliance on the old heavy industries in many parts of the country, it makes perfect sense that we need to spend more money per head of population on welfare support in Scotland."― Iain Duncan Smith
- "It ain’t often that a man’s reputation outlasts his money."― Josh Billings