More From Jim Carrey
- "My dad was like a stage mother he always pushed me to do what I wanted."
- "I’m so wrapped up in my work that it’s often impossible to consider other things in my life. My marriage ended in divorce because of this, my relationship with Holly has suffered by this."
- "I refuse to feel guilty. I feel guilty about too much in my life but not about money. I went through periods when I had nothing, so somebody in my family has to get stinkin’ wealthy."
More In Hope
- "What do girls do who haven’t any mothers to help them through their troubles?"― Louisa May Alcott
- "I hope this will help new moms not feel alone or desperate, and that there is no shame in their feelings. PPD is out of their control, but the treatment and healing process is not."― Brooke Shields
- "I certainly hope I’m not still answering child-star questions by the time I reach menopause."― Christina Ricci