More From Jim Carrey
- "That’s the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they’d be like, ‘Yeah, big deal. I’d eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you’re pulling down.’"
- "The money can be a hindrance to someone like me because the danger is that you start thinking, ‘Is that a $20 million take?’ That kind of thing, and being self-critical."
- "Morgan Freeman is so class. He’s so cool. He’s so scary."
More In Hope
- "To my great disappointment, it appears that the politics of division are making a big comeback. Many Americans share my disappointment – especially those who were filled with great hope a few years ago, when then-Senator Obama announced his candidacy in Springfield, Illinois."― Paul Ryan
- "We can practice tolerance while still holding true to cultural values that protect the institution of marriage as a union between only a man and a woman."― Ken Calvert
- "I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, ‘cuz he ain’t gotta worry about getting re-elected."― Samuel L. Jackson