More From Jim Carrey
- "I need privacy. I would think that because what I do makes a lot of people happy that I might deserve a little bit of respect in return. Instead, the papers try to drag me off my pedestal."
- "But, you know, you can’t be a star at home."
- "Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they’re eating sandwiches."
More In Hope
- "When you’re an artist, you have to hope for everything and expect nothing."― Darren Criss
- "I hope and believe we are paving a better future for female artists to come."― Paula Cole
- "We live in a society today where these children can be wanted children. Even if you don’t want to keep this child after you’ve had it, there’s plenty of young couples out there, that want children."― Norma McCorvey