More From Jim Carrey
- "I think I could go away tomorrow. I’ve already accomplished something. It’s such a selfish business that sometimes I get sick of myself."
- "I haven’t been as wild with my money as somebody like me might have been. I’ve been very safe, very conservative with investments. I don’t blow money. I don’t have a ton of houses. I know things can go away. I’ve already had that experience."
- "What I have in common with the character in ‘Truman’ is this incredible need to please people. I feel like I want to take care of everyone and I also feel this terrible guilt if I am unable to. And I have felt this way ever since all this success started."
More In Motivational
- "No art form points like poetry to this originality of language as to its essential and abiding concern."― Thomas Harrison
- "No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one."― Jessica Savitch
- "To be wholly devoted to some intellectual exercise is to have succeeded in life."― Robert Louis Stevenson