More From Jim Carrey
- "One thing I hope I’ll never be is drunk with my own power. And anybody who says I am will never work in this town again."
- "It is better to risk starving to death then surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?"
- "That’s the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they’d be like, ‘Yeah, big deal. I’d eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you’re pulling down.’"
More In Motivational
- "Well done is better than well said."― Benjamin Franklin
- "No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one."― Jessica Savitch
- "From a very early age, my wife and I told our son that there are times and places for everything. I told him, look, when you’re in class, you have to be quiet and listen to your teacher, but when you go out to the playground, you can scream and be silly."― Mark Hoppus