More From Jim Carrey
- "My dad was like a stage mother he always pushed me to do what I wanted."
- "What I have in common with the character in ‘Truman’ is this incredible need to please people. I feel like I want to take care of everyone and I also feel this terrible guilt if I am unable to. And I have felt this way ever since all this success started."
- "I need privacy. I would think that because what I do makes a lot of people happy that I might deserve a little bit of respect in return. Instead, the papers try to drag me off my pedestal."
More In Family
- "My father never talked about the sacrifices that the family made for me."― Novak Djokovic
- "The money that goes into Social Security is not the government’s money. it’s your money. You paid for it."― Mitch McConnell
- "I’ve never had a very closely connected family. My parents split up when I was young and I was living with my mom for a little while, then I was kind of just on my own really young. It wasn’t some kind of global tragedy, it was just never really a very close-knit family. So there was support in the sense that they didn’t stand in my way."― Ani DiFranco