More From Jim Carrey
- "I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’"
- "One thing I hope I’ll never be is drunk with my own power. And anybody who says I am will never work in this town again."
- "My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."
More In Family
- "I used to wonder if it was God’s plan that I should be alone for so much of my life. But I found peace. I found happiness within people and the world."― Lana Del Rey
- "I think my father would have liked to have been an artist, actually. But I think he didn’t quite have perhaps the drive or, I don’t know, I mean he had a family to bring up I suppose."― David Hockney
- "People have to make journeys, what we want is people to have alternatives in public transport so that they can make a choice about the sort of way in which they’re going to travel."― Theresa May