More From Jim Carrey
- "I need privacy. I would think that because what I do makes a lot of people happy that I might deserve a little bit of respect in return. Instead, the papers try to drag me off my pedestal."
- "My family kinda hit the skids. We were experiencing poverty at that point. We all got a job, where the whole family had to work as security guards and janitors. And I just got angry."
- "One thing I hope I’ll never be is drunk with my own power. And anybody who says I am will never work in this town again."
More In Family
- "Nobody actually played tennis in my family."― Novak Djokovic
- "The instant formal government is abolished, society begins to act. A general association takes place, and common interest produces common security."― Thomas Paine
- "To have family behind you who love you more than words can say gives you so much confidence, because it allows you to go off and be who you want to be."― Cat Deeley