More From Jim Carrey
- "I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’"
- "If you’ve got a talent, protect it."
- "I think I could go away tomorrow. I’ve already accomplished something. It’s such a selfish business that sometimes I get sick of myself."
More In Family
- "I love all kinds of bread. Whenever I crave junk food, I want salty things like peanuts or potato chips."― Tyra Banks
- "I’m not a chef. I haven’t created any new technique in the kitchen. I’m not a rocket scientist. I think I’m good at writing accessible, fun, and affordable meals for the average American family. That’s what I think I’m good at."― Rachael Ray
- "When governments become large, voters cannot exercise close oversight, otherwise known as political power."― Maggie Gallagher