More From Jim Carrey
- "I got a lot of support from my parents. That’s the one thing I always appreciated. They didn’t tell me I was being stupid; they told me I was being funny."
- "I’m so wrapped up in my work that it’s often impossible to consider other things in my life. My marriage ended in divorce because of this, my relationship with Holly has suffered by this."
- "I need privacy. I would think that because what I do makes a lot of people happy that I might deserve a little bit of respect in return. Instead, the papers try to drag me off my pedestal."
More In Success
- "The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way."― Dale Carnegie
- "The more I think about it, the more I realize there is nothing more artistic than to love others."― Vincent Van Gogh
- "Anyone’s life truly lived consists of work, sunshine, exercise, soap, plenty of fresh air, and a happy contented spirit."― Lillie Langtry