More From Jill Scott
- "I think every individual has his or her own power, and it’s a matter of working, taking time and defining what that power is."
- "Power doesn’t have to be on such a big scale for powerful things to occur. Within your own home, you can be a powerful woman as a mother, influencing your children’s lives."
- "God is ever present. He’s in every breath, in every step. He’s here, always, always."
More In Famous
- "I certainly don’t think you need to be famous to want to leave a legacy, but when you are famous, it’s even more likely that your child will get the wrong perspective on your life if you die prematurely."― Shania Twain
- "Since I was seventeen I thought I might be a star. I’d think about all my heroes, Charlie Parker, Jimi Hendrix… I had a romantic feeling about how these people became famous."― Jean-Michel Basquiat
- "I just want to be rich and famous."― Ian Hart