More From Jill Scott
- "I think every individual has his or her own power, and it’s a matter of working, taking time and defining what that power is."
- "To be a queen of a household is a powerful thing."
- "Power doesn’t have to be on such a big scale for powerful things to occur. Within your own home, you can be a powerful woman as a mother, influencing your children’s lives."
More In Famous
- "When I came to New York, I began to meet the people who became the most famous artists of our time. I was insecure about my own level of ability, I didn’t know whether I could compete with these people and, at the same time. I was wondering what is this anyway?"― Henry Flynt
- "I will govern my life and thoughts as if the whole world were to see the one and read the other, for what does it signify to make anything a secret to my neighbor, when to God, who is the searcher of our hearts, all our privacies are open?"― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "I had one fight in my adult life. I had the famous ’89 fight with Nicole, which she admits that she initiated the physical part."― O. J. Simpson