More From Jill Scott
- "God is ever present. He’s in every breath, in every step. He’s here, always, always."
- "Power doesn’t have to be on such a big scale for powerful things to occur. Within your own home, you can be a powerful woman as a mother, influencing your children’s lives."
- "I think every individual has his or her own power, and it’s a matter of working, taking time and defining what that power is."
More In Famous
- "I don’t want to be famous. I want to be secure. I don’t want the world. I just want a piece of it. I want people to remember Eric Davis."― Eric Davis
- "The stones themselves are thick with history, and those cats that dash through the alleyways must surely be the ghosts of the famous dead in feline disguise."― Erica Jong
- "When I came to New York, I began to meet the people who became the most famous artists of our time. I was insecure about my own level of ability, I didn’t know whether I could compete with these people and, at the same time. I was wondering what is this anyway?"― Henry Flynt