More From Jill Clayburgh
- "What bugs me is that movies don’t reflect how interesting and vibrant women are. We don’t treasure women as they get older."
- "I love to swim for miles; I could just go back and forth."
- "I wasn’t very good about juggling family and my career. I was interested in who was coming to the children’s birthday party, what my son was writing. I was thinking about Legos."
More In Amazing
- "Childbirth is more admirable than conquest, more amazing than self-defense, and as courageous as either one."― Gloria Steinem
- "Wisdom consists of the anticipation of consequences."― Norman Cousins
- "Despite the amazing diversity we’re blessed with in this country, schools are still in large part segregated because of economic disparity. Sports are one of the few areas where kids are really given the opportunity to interact with those of different races and religions."― Steve Kerr