More From Jil Sander
- "I think there is always a need for pure design. With pure design, you don’t need so much decoration."
- "Initially, it was the unpractical in fashion that brought me to design my own line. I felt that it was much more attractive to cut clothes with respect for the living, three-dimensional body rather than to cover the body with decorative ideas."
- "It may sound ambitious, but I really hope that modern design will spread all around the globe."
More In Amazing
- "I listen to every thing, all kinds of stuff. I’ve been obsessed with the Nas and Damian Marley record, ‘Distant Relatives.’ I feel like a lot of people haven’t heard it, and it’s amazing."― Eve Jihan Jeffers
- "I always put clothes and family photos under the mattress, in case the house burns down."― Kim Kardashian
- "When you write biographies, whether it’s about Ben Franklin or Einstein, you discover something amazing: They are human."― Walter Isaacson