More From Jil Sander
- "I think there is always a need for pure design. With pure design, you don’t need so much decoration."
- "It may sound ambitious, but I really hope that modern design will spread all around the globe."
- "Initially, it was the unpractical in fashion that brought me to design my own line. I felt that it was much more attractive to cut clothes with respect for the living, three-dimensional body rather than to cover the body with decorative ideas."
More In Amazing
- "Money is such an amazing teacher: What you choose to do with your money shows whether you are truly powerful or powerless."― Suze Orman
- "‘Game of Thrones’ is an amazing show, and I have no problem speaking of the virtues of HBO."― Peter Dinklage
- "But I don’t want to be out there anymore; I don’t want people asking me about my health issues, about my kids. I choose not to be a public paparazzi girl on purpose."― Toni Braxton