More From Jil Sander
- "I think there is always a need for pure design. With pure design, you don’t need so much decoration."
- "It may sound ambitious, but I really hope that modern design will spread all around the globe."
- "Initially, it was the unpractical in fashion that brought me to design my own line. I felt that it was much more attractive to cut clothes with respect for the living, three-dimensional body rather than to cover the body with decorative ideas."
More In Amazing
- "People like Frank Zappa were amazing for us Brits."― Rick Wakeman
- "I think it’s very empowering to be able to have a career and to be a mother. It gives you an amazing sense of self."― Georgina Chapman
- "I’m one of those people that thinks the Internet is amazing, and I can’t believe it exists."― Mayim Bialik