More From Jhumpa Lahiri
- "For that story, I took as my subject a young woman whom I got to know over the course of a couple of visits. I never saw her having any health problems – but I knew she wanted to be married."
- "My parents had an arranged marriage, as did so many other people when I was growing up. My father came and had a life in the United States one way and my mother had a different one, and I was very aware of those things. I continue to wonder about it, and I will continue to write about it."
- "I don’t know why, but the older I get the more interested I get in my parents’ marriage. And it’s interesting to be married yourself, too, because there is an inevitable comparison."
More In Computers
- "Kids are finding out about the potential for discovery online from other sources; many of them have computers at home, for instance, or their friends have them."― Daniel Greenberg
- "Most of the musicians that I know almost to the man everybody uses Apple computers. They’ve thought of the steps that you’re going to think of when you’re trying to create your thing. And that’s where the tools get invented to make better art."― Mike Shinoda
- "I don’t care how big and fast computers are, they’re not as big and fast as the world."― Herbert Simon