More From Jewel
- "I’ve always had a love for poetry and when I got signed to a record label I thought, ‘How odd that I’m doing a record before a book of poetry,’"
- "I was turning 20 during my first record. Those decade birthdays always kind of cause me, it seems, to reflect, look back, and then look forward. I just was closing this period of my life where I was living in a car and scrambling my whole life to then signing a six-record deal with Atlantic."
- "It’s like a garden: Whatever you water the most will do the best. At some point, you decide whether you’ll water your career or your relationship more."
More In Home
- "I’m not as far along as Jack Nicklaus was at this age, but I’m trying."― Tiger Woods
- "In a still hot morning, the tide went out and didn’t come back in. This was not a spectacular event. The sea did not roll up like a scroll, like the sky in Revelations. It quietly withdrew."― Ruth Park
- "I don’t know what my label is. I just think of myself as a plain forward. I like to think I have some finesse to my game, but inside the paint is where men are made. If you can’t play there, you should be home with your mama."― Karl Malone