More From Jessica Savitch
- "A fact of modern life is that it takes women longer to get ready than men."
- "It had not occurred to me that marriage requires the same effort as a career. And unlike a career, marriage requires a joint effort."
- "Women didn’t want to watch other women on television because they were jealous of their husbands’ diverted attention."
More In Marriage
- "I believe it’s a real tedious hostage negotiation to have a marriage be what it is."― Brad Garrett
- "I have not supported same-sex marriage. I have supported civil partnerships and contractual relationships."― Hillary Clinton
- "Your body is the church where Nature asks to be reverenced."― Marquis de Sade