More From Jessica Savitch
- "Anyone who writes an autobiographical work at the age of 34 is, at best, presumptuous. It occurred to me that it was time to set the record straight."
- "Women may not have it easy, but we are given a fairer chance to reach for the top."
- "For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."
More In Marriage
- "Public-opinion polls show that Americans split about evenly on civil unions. But when the words “gay marriage” are presented, they break 3-to-1 against it."― Dick Morris
- "The loftier the building, the deeper must the foundation be laid."― Thomas a Kempis
- "For me working on the marriage and not making the easy choice of cheating was something that I could not do."― Al Goldstein