More From Jessica Lange
- "The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children."
- "The only place I’ve felt was really my home is my cabin up north. There’s something in the water there that connects me to that place. There’s also this sense of isolation and loneliness about it that I’ve never been able to shake."
- "I am tortured when I am away from my family, from my children. I am horribly guilt-ridden."
More In Age
- "An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her."― Agatha Christie
- "If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started."― Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "Wives are young men’s mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men’s nurses."― Francis Bacon