More From Jesse Ventura
- "I don’t believe we need the government’s help as much as some think we do. That belief sets me apart from the Democrats, since their way of dealing with everything is to tax and spend."
- "I believe patriotism comes from the heart. Patriotism is voluntary. It is a feeling of loyalty and allegiance that is the result of knowledge and belief."
- "Congratulations, you have a sense of humor. And to those who didn’t: Go stick your head in the mud."
More In Patriotism
- "The most tragic paradox of our time is to be found in the failure of nation-states to recognize the imperatives of internationalism."― Earl Warren
- "I don’t want to just do independent movies and I don’t want to just do adventure films. I enjoy both, and I think both are cogent."― Nicolas Cage
- "The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?"― Pablo Casals